Graveley road closure after ‘serious collision’
- Credit: Archant
Two sections of road in Graveley are closed this morning following serious collision involving two vehicles.
Police were called at 6.51am today by the ambulance service and asked to attend the scene of the crash on the High Street at the junction for Graveley Lane.
Officers are currently in attendance and have closed Graveley Lane at Graveley Road and High Street between Church Lane and Lannock Hill.
Herts Highways and police are asking drivers to find an alternative route.
If you witnessed the incident, call police on 101 quoting ISR 102.
The Comet is awaiting further details from the ambulance service.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 7 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 8 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 9 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000