Graveley road closure after ‘serious collision’
- Credit: Archant
Two sections of road in Graveley are closed this morning following serious collision involving two vehicles.
Police were called at 6.51am today by the ambulance service and asked to attend the scene of the crash on the High Street at the junction for Graveley Lane.
Officers are currently in attendance and have closed Graveley Lane at Graveley Road and High Street between Church Lane and Lannock Hill.
Herts Highways and police are asking drivers to find an alternative route.
If you witnessed the incident, call police on 101 quoting ISR 102.
You may also want to watch:
The Comet is awaiting further details from the ambulance service.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 5 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 6 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie