Four vehicle crash closes A602 near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Four vehicles have been involved in a car crash this morning causing police officers to close the road.
The call came into police at 10.57am to reports of three cars and a van being in collision at the Watton-at-Stone bypass on the A602 Ware Road.
The road has been closed in both directions from the A602 Ware Road and traffic is being diverted through High Street.
The cars involved in the crash are a red Audi A4, a white Mercedes panel van, a silver Mercedes C-Class and a red Audi TT convertible.
The driver of the A4 Audi has been injured as has the van driver.
Emergency services are still at the scene.
All four of the vehicles will need to be recovered.
- 1 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 4 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 7 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 8 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 9 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
Check back for updates.