Four vehicle crash closes A602 near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Four vehicles have been involved in a car crash this morning causing police officers to close the road.
The call came into police at 10.57am to reports of three cars and a van being in collision at the Watton-at-Stone bypass on the A602 Ware Road.
The road has been closed in both directions from the A602 Ware Road and traffic is being diverted through High Street.
The cars involved in the crash are a red Audi A4, a white Mercedes panel van, a silver Mercedes C-Class and a red Audi TT convertible.
The driver of the A4 Audi has been injured as has the van driver.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services are still at the scene.
All four of the vehicles will need to be recovered.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?
Check back for updates.