Fire at Two Chimneys pub in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews from Baldock, Hitchin and Stevenage were called to tackle a blaze at the site of the Two Chimneys pub in Letchworth this evening.
The fire, which broke out shortly before 6pm, is believed to have started in the back part of the pub in Stotfold Road, in what is described as an outbuilding by a fire service spokesman.
They said the building was ‘well alight’, and people inside the pub have been evacuated. It is advised to avoid the area if you can.