Family appeal for help to find former firefighter missing from the Lister Hospital
- Credit: Archant
The family of a former firefighter reported missing from Stevenage’s Lister Hospital are appealing to people in Stevenage and North Herts for help finding him.
Father of three Andrew Crowhurst who is in his early 60s, went missing from the mental health ward at the Coreys Mill Lane site yesterday.
He is believed to be vulnerable and police have used helicopters to carry out a search for him through the night.
He is described as white, of slim build, with a balding head and a beard. He was last seen wearing a navy blue jumper, blue jeans and blue suede boots.
Anyone who sees him should phone Herts police straight away on 101 quoting crime reference 407 28/4.
You may also want to watch:
You can also share the appeal on Twitter @_Finnthehumann
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket