Electric shock burns man’s face in Stevenage, with air ambulance on scene
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has landed in Stevenage after a man received a serious electric shock causing burns to his face.
The Essex & Herts Air Ambulance was seen to attempt a landing on top of the Westgate Shopping Centre, but an ambulance service spokesman said it landed at Stevenage Cricket Club on the other side of Fairlands Way.
The ambulance service also sent a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance crew, and paramedics remain on the scene.
The man is described as having suffered burns to the face, probably requiring further care in hospital.