Eagle painting created by using a Goodyear tyre
- Credit: Archant
Check out this stunning eagle artwork made with nothing but painting supplies, canvas and a new Goodyear sports tyre.
Contemporary artist Ian Cook, of popbangcolour.com, was commissioned by Goodyear’s PR agency Bottle to create the incredible large-scale painting using the new Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 tyre.
By painting directly onto tyres and then rolling them across the spread, this is the uniquely striking result.
The company spent two days shooting a creative short film of the painting process, where the tyres seem to take on a mind of their own and create the artwork themselves.
There’s also a cool ‘making of’ video. Both are live now on the Goodyear UK YouTube channel. Search Goodyear UK on the video-sharing site or go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTdGEuNrH-jX18m3rAG0qHA
You may also want to watch:
As for the huge canvas itself, popbangcolour.com still has it and is looking to re-home it. If you want a one-off large-scale feature for your home or office, you can reach out through the company’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV