Drivers left injured after Letchworth car collision
- Credit: Archant
A THREE car collision left people with serious injuries yesterday (Sunday).
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene at Glebe Road, Letchworth GC, at about 2.45pm.
Officers shut the road at the junction with Norton Way North, which remained closed until 5pm.
Police have said there were some “serious injuries” as a result of the collision and the ambulance service said a man and a woman were taken to Lister Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Two ambulances and two response cars attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A green Nissan Micra, a red Nissan Micra and a silver Vauxhall Corsa were involved. All vehicles were recovered.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation