Driver unhurt after car crash
A man escaped injury when his car ended up in bushes at the side of the road.
A man walked away unhurt after his car careered off the road and ended up on a grass verge alongside a busy dual carriageway.
The incident happened this morning on the A602 Wymondley bypass near the Coreys Mill junction with the A1(M).
A paramedic ambulance from Letchworth attended the scene after the alarm was raised at 11.07am.
“When the crew arrived at the scene, the man was out of his vehicle,” said a spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
“He was travelling towards Stevenage when the car left the road. He was given a thorough checkover by paramedics and did not require to go to hospital.”
- 1 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 2 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 3 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 4 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 5 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 6 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 7 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 8 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 9 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 10 Stevenage Borough Juniors crowned national champions after tense victory