Driver unhurt after car crash
A man escaped injury when his car ended up in bushes at the side of the road.
A man walked away unhurt after his car careered off the road and ended up on a grass verge alongside a busy dual carriageway.
The incident happened this morning on the A602 Wymondley bypass near the Coreys Mill junction with the A1(M).
A paramedic ambulance from Letchworth attended the scene after the alarm was raised at 11.07am.
“When the crew arrived at the scene, the man was out of his vehicle,” said a spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service.
“He was travelling towards Stevenage when the car left the road. He was given a thorough checkover by paramedics and did not require to go to hospital.”
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 7 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 8 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 9 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000