Cyclist airlifted to hospital after Baldock fall
A MIDDLE-AGED cyclist was airlifted to hospital after he fell from his bike yesterday evening.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to a field off the A507 near Clothall Common, Baldock, at around 5.22pm.
Two ambulance crews from Letchworth attended the scene.
Gary Sanderson, ambulance service spokesman, said: “The man who we believe to be in his 40s fell from his bike whilst out riding.
“On arrival of the paramedics, he was complaining of neck pain and had no recollection of the fall.
You may also want to watch:
“Due to this, he was flown direct to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridgeshire in a stable condition.”
- 1 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas
- 7 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 10 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre