Charlton Road in Hitchin closed by crash
- Credit: Archant
A Hitchin road has been closed in both directions following a crash.
Emergency services are at Charlton Road, is currently closed from Park Way to Brick Kiln Lane, and Willow Lane is closed in both directions from Moormead Hill..
Police were called at 7.37am after a Toyota Yaris and a Volkswagen Transporter van collided.
Ambulance and police attended, and the cars are now being recovered.
Any witnesses have been asked to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 134 of November 30.
You may also want to watch:
Herts county council has advised people to avoid the area.
- 1 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 2 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Historic family jewellers scoops up industry awards
- 5 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 6 Letchworth hub will get to the 'heart of community'
- 7 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 8 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 9 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 10 Sacrifices made as Stevenage defiantly answer their critics at Harrogate Town