Charlton Road in Hitchin closed by crash
- Credit: Archant
A Hitchin road has been closed in both directions following a crash.
Emergency services are at Charlton Road, is currently closed from Park Way to Brick Kiln Lane, and Willow Lane is closed in both directions from Moormead Hill..
Police were called at 7.37am after a Toyota Yaris and a Volkswagen Transporter van collided.
Ambulance and police attended, and the cars are now being recovered.
Any witnesses have been asked to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 134 of November 30.
You may also want to watch:
Herts county council has advised people to avoid the area.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 3 Police officer's 'text book first aid' saves life of elderly man
- 4 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 5 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 6 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 7 Rotheram shines on dreary day as Datchworth dump Dunstable
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 9 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation