Car and van crash on A507 near Baldock
- Credit: Google Maps
A car and a van have crashed on the A507 Great North Road, near Baldock.
The incident occurred just prior to 9.00am this morning (Tuesday, September 20).
Officers from Hertfordshire police attended the scene.
Both vehicles were then driven to a nearby service station, where the drivers exchanged contact details.
No injuries were reported by officers, to have resulted from the collision.
The incident has now been referred to Hertfordshire Constabulary's collisions team, to allow further enquiries to take place.
A spokesperson for Hertfordshire police said: "Police were called at just before 9.00am today (Tuesday, September 20) following a road traffic collision on the A507 Great North Road in Baldock.
- 1 Stevenage's Forster Country: 'Secret plans' for car park and toilet block
- 2 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 3 Four vehicles crash on A602 near Stevenage
- 4 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 5 Residents report 30 ambulances queuing at Lister A&E
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train between Hatfield and Finsbury Park
- 7 Wednesday rail strike action to hit commuter lines in Herts and Essex
- 8 Man who exposed Jimmy Savile reveals work on another paedophile case
- 9 Woman's purse 'stolen' outside Stevenage Tesco
- 10 Beauty products worth 'thousands of pounds' stolen from Hitchin Sainsbury's
"It was reported that two vehicles were involved – a car and a van.
"Officers attended and both vehicles were driven to the services nearby where the drivers exchanged details.
"The incident will be referred to the collisions team for further enquiries."