Car overturns on A602 near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
There are delays in both directions on the A602 near Stevenage this morning after a crash that left a car overturned.
The crash near the Three Horseshoes pub at Hooks Cross, on the road towards Stevenage from Watton-at-Stone was reported at 5.30am.
Police said the male driver had left the blue car and had minor injuries, with an ambulance called.
Recovery arrived for the vehicle at about 6.45am.
Herts County Council’s Highways team tweeted about the crash beteen Stevenage and Watton-at-Stone at 7.25am, advising motorists to avoid the area if possible as the road was partially blocked. The incident was cleared by 7.45am.
You may also want to watch:
The Comet is awaiting further details from the emergency services.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 8 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises