BMW embedded in wall after three-vehicle crash at Shefford car wash
- Credit: Archant
There are fortunately no injuries after a crash involving three vehicles and a wall at a Shefford car wash this morning.
The crash, just after 9.30am at the Hand Car Wash in the town’s Old Bridge Way industrial estate, has left a BMW embedded in the building’s wall.
Road policing officers said on Twitter there were “luckily no injuries, but some structural damage”.
Firefighters also attended, and a structural engineer was called to assess the building.
A spokeswoman for the business told the Comet: “There’s quite a lot of damage, but that’s it really. It’s just an accident. Everybody was safe, thankfully, and there’s not a scratch on anyone.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ll be back in business probably within a day or two.”
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Stevenage 'miles better' but have to be more ruthless in front of goal says Revell