Bentley launches 2016 apprentice recruitment campaign
- Credit: Archant
Bentley Motors has launched its 2016 apprentice recruitment campaign with 42 positions available on the latest intake, starting with the company in September this year.
Applications open from March 12 at www.bentleycareers.com for six weeks, with an open day to be held on the same day at Bentley’s headquarters in Crewe, where prospective apprentices can find out more. Bentley has created more than 100 apprentice opportunities in the past two years, maintaining the company’s future talent focus.
Commenting on the latest recruitment drive, Marlies Rogait, member of the board for human resources, said: “Bentley’s apprenticeship scheme offers a solid foundation upon which to build the skills and knowledge required to become skilled experts and professionals in their chosen field.
“As our business continues to grow, we continue to invest - in our people, our products, and our network. We want to attract extraordinary candidates - the Bentley experts of tomorrow - who aren’t afraid to challenge and can add to our highly-skilled and passionate workforce.”
Nearly half of the new apprentices (20) will be starting the recently developed manufacturing apprenticeship programme. The curriculum is designed and delivered by Bentley master trainers, during which apprentices will develop skills in areas such as leather, wood, paint, mechatronics and production maintenance.
You may also want to watch:
A further 22 apprentices will be based in business areas at Bentley’s headquarters in Crewe, including engineering, sales and marketing, purchasing and human resources.
To apply for an apprenticeship at Bentley, visit www.bentleycareers.com
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 3 Police officer's 'text book first aid' saves life of elderly man
- 4 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 5 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 6 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 7 Rotheram shines on dreary day as Datchworth dump Dunstable
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 9 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation