Baby taken to hospital after three vehicle crash in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
A baby has been taken to hospital after a three vehicle collision yesterday (Tuesday).
The incident happened at around 4.20pm on Letchworth Lane, at the junction with Willian Road, Letchworth GC.
A silver Mazda, a VW Golf and a white Mitsubishi L200 were involved in the crash which police, ambulance and fire services attended.
Fire crews were called to the scene because it was initially believed that someone was trapped in one of the vehicles, however this was found out to not be the case.
A baby, travelling in one of the vehicles, was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage as a precaution.
No one else was injured in the incident.
None of the vehicles required recovering and police reopened the road just before 5pm.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport