Baby taken to hospital after three vehicle crash in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
A baby has been taken to hospital after a three vehicle collision yesterday (Tuesday).
The incident happened at around 4.20pm on Letchworth Lane, at the junction with Willian Road, Letchworth GC.
A silver Mazda, a VW Golf and a white Mitsubishi L200 were involved in the crash which police, ambulance and fire services attended.
Fire crews were called to the scene because it was initially believed that someone was trapped in one of the vehicles, however this was found out to not be the case.
A baby, travelling in one of the vehicles, was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage as a precaution.
You may also want to watch:
No one else was injured in the incident.
None of the vehicles required recovering and police reopened the road just before 5pm.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans