Award winning Peugeot 3008 SUV now available at Norton Way Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Introducing a new driving concept that fits perfectly with modern lifestyles, PEUGEOT’s All-New 3008 SUV is now available from local Dealership, Norton Way in Letchworth.
PEUGEOT’s innovative SUV exudes a distinctive and contemporary expression and is the perfect family vehicle for driving enjoyment, thanks to its dramatic interior design, while also boasting the latest evolution of the What Car? Award-winning PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®.
The new i-Cockpit® Amplify provides a heightened sensory driving experience for sight, hearing, touch and smell – from the ability to vary the intensity of ambient lighting to selecting a unique aroma from the in-built fragrance diffuser.
Optimised for improved driving experience, the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® also features a more compact steering wheel, 8” touchscreen and a 12.3” high-resolution instrument panel.
Architecturally, the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV is clean, clear and distinctive. The Black Diamond roof is an essential design element of the vehicle, giving it a unique personality.
Drivers of the All-New Peugeot 3008 SUV will be able to enjoy the dynamic capabilities of the vehicle, which boasta an array of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), including:
• Active Brake Safety and Distance Alert
• Active Lane Keep Alert
- 1 Teenager was ‘murdered on way home from prom’ in Stevenage
- 2 Eighteen-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder in Stevenage
- 3 Police cordon in place after man suffers ‘serious injuries’ in Stevenage
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 7 See inside this stunning £1.15m Grade II listed barn conversion
- 8 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
• Driver Attention Alert
• Automatic High Beam Assistance
• Limit Speed
• Adaptive Cruise Control
• Active Blind Spot Monitoring
The vehicle also features an exciting range of original technologies. Its Dynamic Roll System, fitted to the rear suspension, sets new standards of body roll control, while still retaining optimal damping characteristics.
Another innovation is the Advanced Grip Control system, consisting of advanced traction control, optimising the traction of both front wheels of the Peugeot 3008 SUV.
The Active and Allure trim levels are complemented by the superior GT Line and GT, which provide the ultimate in SUV luxury.
Terry Skavvydis, Norton Way Peugeot General Manager, said: “With its powerful styling, the All-New Peugeot 3008 SUV replaces the 3008 crossover. With its enhanced design and advanced technical features, the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV is already proving to be popular with motorists in Letchworth.”
With the new 17 number plates coming out on Wednesday 1st March 2017, drivers in Letchworth can speak to experts at the Dealership about ordering the new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV in advance. Prices start at just £21,795.
For more information or for details on any of the models in the PEUGEOT range, please contact Norton Way on 01462 754618 or visit the Dealership on Works Road, Letchworth Garden City. Alternatively, visit www.nortonwaypeugeot.com.