Appeal after Ford Focus driver fails to stop after three-vehicle crash in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a motorist failed to stop following a crash involving three cars in Letchworth.
The incident happened in Green Lane at about 1pm on Friday, April 8.
A 24-year-old woman – driving a red Vauxhall Corsa – suffered suspected whiplash and a knee injury, and another driver had minor injuries.
Officers would like to speak to the driver of a black Ford Focus Sport with the registration number EF11 LLG.
Police recovered the car in Pascal Way.
Anyone with information about the incident, or who knows who was driving the Focus at the time, is asked to contact PC Keith Harding via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference G2/16/688.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 3 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 6 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 9 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 10 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage