Air ambulance called and motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash on A507 between Arlesey and Henlow
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called and a motorcyclist taken to hospital after a crash on the A507 between Arlesey and Henlow last night.
Two ambulances and a Midlands Air Ambulance were alerted just after 6pm after reports of a crash involving a motorcyclist on the A507 Arlesey Road.
It is understood a BMW was also involved in the crash, which saw police close the road.
An ambulance service spokesman said the motorcyclist, a man believed to be in his 30s, was conscious and breathing on their arrival.
Following treatment he was taken to Bedford Hospital by land ambulance, with injuries which were not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
According to social media reports the motorcyclist has since been discharged.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?