A602 Hooks Cross crash: Seriously injured driver ‘stable’
- Credit: BCH road policing
A man who was seriously injured in a crash on the A602 near Stevenage last weekend remains in hospital, more than a week after the incident.
A man who was seriously injured in a crash on the A602 near Stevenage last weekend remains in hospital more than a week after the incident.
Police were called at 7.48am on Saturday, July 7, to the crash in Hooks Cross – involving a blue Fiat Punto, a red Mercedes CLA and a red Ford Focus – outside the Three Horseshoes pub.
The driver of the Punto was seriously hurt and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge by air ambulance, and another driver had minor injuries and was taken by road to Lister Hospital in Stevenage.
A police spokeswoman has now told the Comet: “The seriously injured driver remains in hospital but is stable. Enquiries are ongoing.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101, quoting ISR 219 of July 7.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed