A505 partially closed for two hours after crashes between Baldock and Royston
- Credit: Archant
There were two crashes on the A505 between Baldock and Royston yesterday evening, one of which led to police closing part of the road.
Officers were called at about 7.20pm to the crash on the A505 near Baldock, where a Nissan and BMW had collided, and two lanes were reported to be blocked.
The road was closed between Wallington and Letchworth Gate.
No-one was reported to be injured. Both vehicles were recovered and the road reopened at around 9pm.
Soon after the collision, there was another crash near the Litlington turning heading towards Royston at about 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service sent a rapid response vehicle and the Hazard Area Response Team, but no patients required medical attention.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 7 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision