A505 closed after vehicle overturns between Royston and Baldock
- Credit: Archant
The A505 is closed between Royston and Baldock this morning after a two-vehicle crash.
Police were called at 6.17am to the Weston Hills Tunnel heading towards Letchworth, and closed the road at the junction with the B656 Wallington Road.
A police spokeswoman said: “Two vehicles were involved – one was on its roof – and one man has been taken to the Lister.”
Highways England said: “A505 Royston Road, Baldock. Road is closed southbound at the junction with B656/Wallington Rd due to an overturned vehicle.
“Diversion via the exit and entry slips. Slow traffic on approach.”
You may also want to watch:
Recovery is currently on the scene.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 5 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed