A1(M) reopened after Hatfield Tunnel crash
- Credit: Archant
Both carriageways of the A1(M) have now been reopened after a collision earlier this morning.
The northbound carriageway of the A1(M) between junctions three for Potters Bar and St Albans and four for Hatfield has now been reopened.
Emergency services were initially called to reports of multi-vehicle collision involving three cars at about 9.05am.
But on arrival they found only a blue VW Polo was involved in the crash inside the tunnel travelling northbound.
Southbound traffic began to move again at around about 9.45am.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services have now left the scene.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 7 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go