A1(M) lane closures planned during three-month roadworks
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks expected to take almost three months to complete will see lane closures on the A1(M).
Overnight work to repair the verge side safety barriers between Junctions 6 and 10 of the motorway in both directions will begin today (Monday).
While this work takes place there will be lane 1 and hard shoulder closures as follows:
• J6 to J7 Monday to Thursday 8pm to 5am, Friday 8.30pm to 5.30am.
You may also want to watch:
• J7 to J8 Monday to Thursday 8pm to 5.30am, Friday 8.30pm to 5.30am.
• J8 to J10 Monday to Friday 7pm to 6am.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 3 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 4 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 5 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 8 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 9 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women
- 10 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
• J6 to J7 Monday to Thursday 9pm to 6.30am, Friday 9.30pm to 6.30am.
• J7 to J8 Monday to Friday 9pm to 6.30am.
• J8 to J9 Monday to Friday 7pm to 7.30am.
• J9 to J10 Monday to Friday 8pm to 7am.
The planned completion date is Friday, March 28.