A1(M) lane closures planned during three-month roadworks
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks expected to take almost three months to complete will see lane closures on the A1(M).
Overnight work to repair the verge side safety barriers between Junctions 6 and 10 of the motorway in both directions will begin today (Monday).
While this work takes place there will be lane 1 and hard shoulder closures as follows:
• J6 to J7 Monday to Thursday 8pm to 5am, Friday 8.30pm to 5.30am.
• J7 to J8 Monday to Thursday 8pm to 5.30am, Friday 8.30pm to 5.30am.
• J8 to J10 Monday to Friday 7pm to 6am.
- 1 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 4 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 7 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 8 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 9 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
• J6 to J7 Monday to Thursday 9pm to 6.30am, Friday 9.30pm to 6.30am.
• J7 to J8 Monday to Friday 9pm to 6.30am.
• J8 to J9 Monday to Friday 7pm to 7.30am.
• J9 to J10 Monday to Friday 8pm to 7am.
The planned completion date is Friday, March 28.