A1 closures between Sandy and Black Cat roundabout this week
- Credit: Archant
A stretch of the A1 between Sandy and the Black Cat roundabout will be closed for a number of overnight periods this week for site investigation work.
From 9pm on Tuesday to 6am on Wednesday, the southbound stretch of the carriageway between the Black Cat roundabout and the Sandy roundabout will be closed.
From 9pm on Wednesday to 6am on Thursday, the A1 will be closed northbound between the Sandy roundabout and the Black Cat roundabout will be closed.
From 9pm on Thursday to 6am on Friday, the same stretch of road will be closed.
The site investigation is ahead of safety cameras potentially being installed.
Signposted diversions will be in place, and access for residents and hotel guests will be maintained.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 3 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 9 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport