Toys R Us launches closing down sale at Stevenage store
- Credit: Archant
Toys R Us in Stevenage has launched a closing down sale after the company’s UK operation went into administration last week.
The Roaring Meg retail park branch has confirmed an extensive closing down sale with immediate effect featuring discounts of up to 25 per cent throughout the store.
This includes the Babies R Us range.
Everything in the store has been reduced and has to go, including new stock arriving this week as warehouses are cleared.
The store says gift cards will be honoured until Sunday, March 11, and deposits paid by customers under Take Time to Pay Agreements towards larger purchases will be honoured, provided that the outstanding balance is paid and the goods are collected by March 11 2018.
Alternatively, customers can use their deposits towards the cost of any in-store purchases provided that these are also completed by March 11 2018.
The company can no longer accept returns for refunds. This does not affect Customers’ Statutory Rights with regards to faulty merchandise.
- 1 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 2 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 3 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 4 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 5 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 6 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 7 Stevenage fun day in aid of TRACKS Autism
- 8 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
However the store is continuing to trade until further notice as administrators try to sell the assets.