Top toddlers in the frame
HERE they are – the winners of our Baby and Toddler 2006 competition with their proud mums. They were chosen by the popular vote of Comet readers. Portrait photographer Paul Ziff of Studio Seven focussed on hundreds of youngsters taken along by their pare
HERE they are - the winners of our Baby and Toddler 2006 competition with their proud mums.
They were chosen by the popular vote of Comet readers.
Portrait photographer Paul Ziff of Studio Seven focussed on hundreds of youngsters taken along by their parents to sessions at Westgate shopping centre in Stevenage.
Many of the pictures went into a final in which readers were invited to call a special competition line to cast their votes.
You may also want to watch:
Caine Smith from Stevenage won the crown for the best baby aged under 18 months, Katie Briars from Stevenage was the favourite girl aged 18 months to five years and Arthur Wilkinson, also from Stevenage, won the boys' title in the same age group.
Each won a canvas-textured framed print of their photo which they and their mums collected this week from Comet deputy editor Steve Langbridge.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
In the run up to Christmas, The Comet will be running another Baby and Toddler competition starting in October.
Pictured, left to right, are Comet deputy editor Steve Langbridge, Katie Briars and mum Siobhan, Caine Smith and mum Heather and Arthur Wilkinson with mum Kelly.