Made in Chelsea star Toff set for book signing in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Made in Chelsea and I’m a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo will visit Letchworth early next month to discuss and sign her new book.
Toff’s memoir crossed with inspirational guide to life, Always Smiling: The World According to Toff. is the first hugely anticipated book from one of the nation’s most-popular TV stars.
Toff has come a long way since bursting onto our screens when she joined the cast of E4’s Made in Chelsea in 2014.
As the runaway winner of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2017 – winning with the biggest margin in votes in the show’s history –Toff surprised us all, not least herself.
With her positive, happy-go-lucky attitude and kindness to others, no matter what challenge came her way in the jungle, Toff won the hearts of the nation.
You may also want to watch:
In Always Smiling, the reality show star shares some of her experiences.
The book features some funny and some sad anecdotes, as well as some that make her “cringe with embarrassment”.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
So whether it is friendships, family dramas or heartbreak, Toff reveals how she has learnt to keep a smile on her face, whatever life throws at her.
Always Smiling also delves into the star’s personal relationships and looks at how she coped with living her life in front of the millions of Made in Chelsea viewers.
Told with her trademark honesty, humour and endless sense of fun, Always Smiling is a must-have for any fan.
Twenty-three year old Georgia Toffolo, originally from Torquay, has been one of the stars in Made in Chelsea since its seventh series aired in 2014.
She was crowned Queen of the Jungle in the ITV show I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here in 2017.
She now continues to live in Chelsea.
The book signing for Always Smiling: The World According to Toff, will take place on Tuesday. September 4 at The Central Methodist Church in Pixmore Way, Letchworth.
Tickets cost £16.99 each and include a copy of the hardback book.
Or you can buy a pair of tickets for £20, which also includes one copy of the book.
To book tickets, call David’s Bookshop on 01462 684631 or pop into the shop in Eastcheap.