Time to put your children in the picture
THE search is on again to find the bonniest babies in Comet country. And this year families will have two chances to put their children in the frame. Instead of running just one summer competition we will be running two. The first will start next week and
THE search is on again to find the bonniest babies in Comet country.
And this year families will have two chances to put their children in the frame.
Instead of running just one summer competition we will be running two. The first will start next week and the second will be in October.
Every year our bonny baby competition attracts hundred of entrants from proud parents who have had their young ones snapped by our portrait photographer from Studio Seven.
Next week sees the first bonny baby sittings. Paul will be setting up his studio in Westgate shopping centre in Stevenage on Monday and taking portraits between 10am and 4.30pm. He will be there at the same times each day until Friday but on Saturday the times change and he will be there between 10am and 3pm.
The sittings are free but parents must agree to return at a date given to them by Paul so they can chose the picture that will go forward to the first competition where we will make the decision on those who have reached the voting final.
- 1 9 things to do on a day trip to Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- 2 'Expect delays' during week-long gas works at Stevenage roundabout
- 3 Luke Turley: 'I was told to be a hitter not a tripper'
- 4 August 2022 weekend closure planned for A602 near Watton-at-Stone
- 5 Herts' 'league of extraordinary farmers' come together to fight field fires
- 6 Van 'tactically stopped' on A1(M) after alleged attempted vehicle theft
- 7 Deserved win for Stevenage over Stockport says Steve Evans but it was definitely in doubt
- 8 Music festival Old Town Live set to return with stages in High Street and venues across Stevenage Old Town
- 9 Thameslink suffers 'staff shortage' with weekend disruption planned
- 10 Player ratings: Who stood out as Stevenage beat Stockport County?
Once again there will be three prizes with parents of the winning babies receiving a 20ins x 16ins canvas textured portrait of their child.
There will be three categories - one for babies up to 18 months old then for a girl and a boy between 18 months and five years.
The choice of winner will be yours. We will publish a large selection of the portraits and then it is up to YOU to call a special competition line and those who get the most votes will be declared winners.
Watch out in your award-winning Comet for dates to start voting and the numbers to call.