Ticket details released for Cambridge tie
Boro have announced ticket details for the play-off semi-finals against Cambridge United. Season ticket holders wanting to go to the first leg on Thursday at The Lamex Stadium (7.30 ko) can purchase their tickets on Wednesday, April 29 from 10am until 6p
Boro have announced ticket details for the play-off semi-finals against Cambridge United.
Season ticket holders wanting to go to the first leg on Thursday at The Lamex Stadium (7.30 ko) can purchase their tickets on Wednesday, April 29 from 10am until 6pm and on Thursday from 10am to 2pm.
Any other home fans can pay on the turnstiles on the evening of the game while Cambridge have been allocated 1,650 tickets for the first leg.
A sell-out is expected and the club are recommending fans get to the ground earlier than usual with turnstiles opening at 6pm.
Meanwhile, Boro have been allocated 1,485 tickets for the second leg at The Trade Recruitment Stadium on Monday (12pm ko). Prices will be �18 adults, �12 concessions and �7 Under 11's.
Season ticket holders can purchase tickets on Friday, May 1 from 4pm to 7pm at The Lamex Stadium with a maximum of two per supporter. Tickets go on general sale on a first come first served basis for the remaining tickets on Saturday from 10am with a maximum of four per fan.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
Tickets for the second leg can only be purchased with cash.