Three arrested in Stevenage after police surround house following reports of ‘suspicious activity’
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested on suspicion of burglary after reports of suspicious activity at a house in Stevenage in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called at 6.25am to the address in Rowland Road.
Officers attended and surrounded the house.
Two men were detained as they left the property and a third man was found a short while later following a search of the area, assisted by a police helicopter.
All three have been arrested on suspicion of burglary and have been taken into police custody.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation is ongoing.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 6 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 9 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit