Thieves steal designer watches including Hugo Boss and jewellery with sentimental value from Hitchin home
- Credit: Archant
A number of items of jewellery with sentimental value along with designer watches have been stolen from a house in Hitchin.
Thieves made off with rings, bracelets, chains and watches from a house in Ninesprings Way between 10am on Monday, April 25 and around 12.30pm on Wednesday, April 27.
Among the items taken were a ladies gold Tissot watch, a diamond and amethyst ring, a Victorian sapphire and diamond half hoop ring, a Victorian gold and amethyst bar broach, a Hugo Boss man’s watch, an Avia 1976 men’s ring and a gold diamond twist ring.
Det Sergeant Sarah Gilbertson said: “This jewellery was of significant sentimental value to the owners, who are obviously keen to get it back and see the offender brought to justice.
“I am appealing for anyone who saw anything suspicious in Ninesprings Way between the times stated to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
“I am also keen to speak to anyone who has recently been offered jewellery for sale.”
If you have any information call 101 quoting crime reference G1/16/1025.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 3 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright