The World’s End trailer released
- Credit: Archant
A TEASER trailer for a Hollywood blockbuster filmed in Letchworth GC has been released this morning (Wednesday).
Scenes for The World’s End, featuring actors Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, were filmed between October 2012 and March this year.
Now fans of the duo, behind Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, can seen them in action in a sneak preview ahead of the movie’s release on July 19.
Simon Pegg tweeted this morning: “Ladies and gentlemen, The World’s End teaser trailer #1. Watch in HD”.
The film centres on an epic pub crawl through their home town of Newton Haven, attempted for the second time after five childhood friends reunite.
You may also want to watch:
To view the trailer click on the link at the top right of the page.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 6 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 7 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 8 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus