The numbers game: Stevenage v Tranmere Rovers
- Credit: Archant
Including the last time Boro had three different scorers in a league match, and a stat Tranmere fans will not like to see
0 – Tranmere Rovers’ zero shots on target on Saturday was the first time that a club has failed to have a single shot on Boro’s goal in a league game this season.
3 – Saturday was only the second time in the league that Boro have had three different names on the scoresheet. The previous time was the opening day 4-3 defeat to Oldham.
23 – It is 23 months since John Mousinho last scored a goal in a Stevenage shirt. It came on April 17, 2012 against Carlisle United, a month before he joined Preston North End.
133 – The weekend saw Stevenage’s first home win in the league on a Saturday for 133 days – the last came at home to Crawley Town on October 26.
You may also want to watch:
500 – Saturday was Chris Day’s 500th match as a professional footballer.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn