The Drapers Arms in Stevenage reopens doors after £250,000 refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
The Drapers Arms in Stevenage’s High Street reopened its doors last week after a £250,000 renovation.
The costly revamp brought nine new HD TVs, upgraded sound and lighting systems, and outdoor bar and beach huts.
To celebrate the relaunch, The Drapers Arms held a VIP opening weekend on Friday and Saturday with DJs from Kiss FM attending.
General manager Andrew Cottam said: “We are incredibly excited to relaunch our pub to the people of Stevenage. “Not only does the venue look amazing but we also have a brilliant range of drinks as well as delicious, well-priced food.”
The pub’s menu features an extended selection of veggie and vegan specials such as cauliflower dhansak curry and Thai lentil pie, as well as burgers and kid’s meals.
You may also want to watch:
The pub has also introduced extensive range of gins to choose from and a selection of cask ales including local Barking Spider, Black Sheep, Doombar, Boondoggle, Southwald Bitter and Hobgoblin Gold.
To add further temptation there is also 2-for-1 cocktails and a comprehensive wine list and soft drink selection.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed