The Comet sets out its stall
REPRESENTATIVES from your favourite newspaper were out on the town when The Comet launched its own community newspaper market stall. Following a successful Heritage Day in Hitchin, on Saturday, where Sniffer the Newshound and The Comet team promoted the f
REPRESENTATIVES from your favourite newspaper were out on the town when The Comet launched its own community newspaper market stall.
Following a successful Heritage Day in Hitchin, on Saturday, where Sniffer the Newshound and The Comet team promoted the forthcoming stall, we returned to the town on Tuesday to hold the first of our weekly stalls.
Feel free to come along and place adverts, book a reader holiday, enter competitions, talk to us about any story ideas you might have, sign up for a paper round or just pop by to have a chat.
You will also have the opportunity to fill in our market stall survey where you can give us your ideas about The Comet and Hitchin market.
You may also want to watch:
If you complete the survey and hand it back in to The Comet team on the stall you will automatically be entered into our prize draw to win Waitrose vouchers for the Hitchin store and a mystery free gift.
We also have children's goody bags to give away.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
And if that was not enough, we are running a competition which can be collected from the stall with lots of wonderful prizes donated by Hitchin Sainsbury's store manager Claire Fielder, Thorntons manager Heather Gomersall and Early Learning Centre deputy manager Alison Prazak, stores all based in the town centre.
So don't miss all these fantastic opportunities, come and visit The Comet stall.