The cars are the stars at the Hertfordshire Motor Show in Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
Some lucky members of our motors teams got to spend the weekend in the stunning grounds of Knebworth House for the 26th annual classic motor show to be held there.
Staff from Comet, Crow and WHT publisher Archant’s Herts and Cambs Motors team manned a special marquee to mark the first year of our partnership with the Classic Motor Show, under the banner of the Hertforshire Motor Show 2016.
The team met some of the thousands of visitors, car club members and dealers at the event, which saw classic cars from across the last century to brand new 66 plates hot off the production lines, park up in the grounds.
Motors on show included classic Alfa Romeos, Infinitis, Citroens, Vauxhalls and Fords.
Enthusiasts travelled from all over the UK to attend.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors were entertained during both days by experienced commentator Brian Page who made a welcome return to the show.
The arena hosted a series of parades and interviews and there were plenty of activities for families, with entry to the Knebworth Fort and Gardens included in the admission price.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
Martha Lytton Cobbold, managing director at Lytton Enterprises which promotes the show, said: “We had a wonderful Classic Motor Show this weekend. Exhibitors brought a wide range of sports, classic and vintage cars for our visitors to admire.
“The Herts Motor Show was a new edition for this year, and proved very popular.
“It was so nice to see families enjoying their day at Knebworth Park.”
Orla Collins, head of motors for Archant Herts and Cambs, said: ‘The team and I are so proud to have been a part of the Classic Car Show, on the stunning grounds of Knebworth Park.
“We had some really stunning new car models on display from a broad selection of local car dealerships – the classics of the future. It was a fantastic event for the family to enjoy and a dream come true for the motoring enthusiast.”