Teenagers arrested after police drugs raid in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were arrested yesterday after police forced entry into an address in Stevenage and seized a large amount of cash and suspected class A and B drugs.
The men, both aged 18, were arrested at the property and both have now been released on bail until April 30.
One was arrested on suspicion of a GBH offence which occured on March 21 in an underpass between Canterbury Way and Ripon Road, as well as on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
The second man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply both class A and class B drugs.
Dt Sgt Fay Tooley said: “This was a good result with officers acting on intelligence received.
You may also want to watch:
“However we are still keen to here from anyone who has any information about drug-related activity in this area. We are committed to tackling drug crime in Stevenage and will deal robustly with those we catch.”
If you have any information relating to drug activity in this area contact Fay Tooley on 101 or report online at herts.police.uk/report.
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings