Teenager in serious condition in hospital after collision with car in Stevenage Old Town
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man is currently in hospital in a serious condition after a collision with a car in Stevenage on Sunday, September 25.
Police are today appealing for witnesses following the incident at around 5pm in Stevenage Old Town.
A silver Skoda Fabia that was travelling west along Sish Lane was involved in the collision with the teenager.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious head injuries and a broken arm and his condition has since worsened.
Sergeant Sam Cordingley, from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit, said: “Sadly, the victim’s condition has deteriorated in hospital and we are keen to trace witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
“Although this collision occurred almost two weeks ago there would have been people around Stevenage Old Town High Street and Sish Lane who may remember something.
“I would urge anyone who has any information at all to contact us immediately on 101 quoting ISR 501 of September 25th.”
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket