Two points from a possible 15 have loosened Boro s grip on the play-offs. And boss Peter Taylor knows a win is of paramount importance on Saturday at home to Grays Athletic. Taylor said: We need to win a match and get back on track. Boro were beaten 3-1
Two points from a possible 15 have loosened Boro's grip on the play-offs.
And boss Peter Taylor knows a win is of paramount importance on Saturday at home to Grays Athletic.
Taylor said: "We need to win a match and get back on track."
Boro were beaten 3-1 by leaders Aldershot on Sunday night after trailing by three goals at the break.
Taylor continued: "It was a very disappointing first 25 minutes.
"We had a very good chance before they scored and things might have been different.
- 1 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 4 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 5 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 6 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 7 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 8 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 9 MP registers another job despite Owen Paterson fallout
- 10 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
"We never hit the target with our first-half chances which was disappointing.
"Then after we had pulled one back in the second half, if we had got a second you never know.
"But you don't deserve anything when you are three goals down by half time.