Support independent businesses this Christmas and win �400 of Hitchin vouchers
THREE lucky people will win �400 worth of gift vouchers to spend in Hitchin.
A total of 26 businesses in the town have joined in the ‘Celebrate an Independent Christmas’ Campaign.
Local business owner, Louise Yexley, who runs thebestof hitchin, is co-ordinating the Hitchin campaign which is part of a wider national campaign being supported by Action for Town Centre Management and the British Independent Retailers Association.
“We have had an amazing response from businesses who are eager to get involved and we are extremely grateful to the Comet, Hitchin Bid and The Car Agents who have supported the campaign,” said Louise.
“I hope that members of the public will get behind this campaign and take part and perhaps get to meet some businesses that you wouldn’t normally have dealings with.”
You may also want to watch:
• To find out more and be in with a chance of winning, click on the link in the top right-hand corner.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright