Support for charity funding goes online
A NEW online funding guide for people applying for financial support on behalf of charities or individuals in Hertfordshire has been launched. The website www.funding4herts.org.uk has been compiled and edited by the Hertfordshire Community Foundation and
A NEW online funding guide for people applying for financial support on behalf of charities or individuals in Hertfordshire has been launched.
The website www.funding4herts.org.uk has been compiled and edited by the Hertfordshire Community Foundation and provides information on where financial support can be found and takes grant seekers through sources of local advice.
David Fitzpatrick, chief executive of the foundation, said: "It has proved quite a challenge ensuring that we have researched all the many charities working or operating in the county, from the one person giving out perhaps £50 in a year through to the huge Lottery funds, dispensing millions."
Cllr Derrick Ashley, Hertfordshire County Council's executive member for planning, partnerships and waste, clicked on the mouse to launch the new funding guide.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I am pleased that the county council has been able to sponsor this excellent resource for the county and welcome the excellent role played by Hertfordshire Community Foundation in its development.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright