Students meet TV chef
THE world of fine dining came alive for students taking A-level food technology when they were able to see behind the scenes of a top London restaurant. Sixth form pupils from both Hitchin Boys and Hitchin Girls Schools visited the five star Connaught H
THE world of fine dining came alive for students taking A-level food technology when they were able to see behind the scenes of a top London restaurant.
Sixth form pupils from both Hitchin Boys' and Hitchin Girls' Schools visited the five star Connaught Hotel where top chef Angela Hartnett, famous for her TV work alongside Gordon Ramsay, spoke to them about her rise to fame and her position as the only female Michelin starred chef in the UK.
Angela delighted the pupils by showing them the chef's table at the Connaught Hotel where guests can see into the kitchens and watch the careful preparation and serving of every dish
The pupils were also shown round the kitchens and the various choices of dining areas and later they also visited Gordon Ramsay's latest restaurant Maze.
You may also want to watch:
n (Right) Pupils outside Maze restaurant
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 6 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 9 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision