Stotfold Mill Steam Fair and Country Show set for 17th year
- Credit: Archant
Stotfold Mill Steam Fair and Country Show is set to return this weekend, as well as a Live@TheMill event ton Friday.
The restored watermill, run solely by volunteers, is prepared to welcome thousands of visitors to its main event of the year.
Volunteer Pam Peacock said: "There aren't many historical places in our area run by the community for the community.
"We have one major event every year - the Stotfold Mill Steam Fair and Country Show, where thousands of people of all ages and many families come and have fun and help us raise money to keep the mill open.
"Money raised means the mill is free to enter and explore for the rest of the year."
You may also want to watch:
Live@TheMill will take place tomorrow from 7pm until 11.30pm, and the 17th Steam Fair and Country Show will open on Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am to 5pm.
For tickets or more information, go to www.stotfoldmill.com.
- 1 Have you seen wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 2 Walk-through coronavirus test site opens in Stevenage
- 3 Elderly queue in cold as mass vaccine centre opens its doors in Stevenage
- 4 Flooding closes part of major road in Stevenage
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Damage caused to Stevenage salon during burglary
- 7 'We're breaking' - Lister Hospital staff 'tearful' and 'on their knees' as COVID cases double
- 8 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 9 100-year-old woman regains strength with Stop Falls campaign
- 10 Council warns of 'extremely high infection rate' in Stevenage ward