Stotfold man in ‘serious but stable’ condition in hospital after being found unconscious on Baldock street
- Credit: Archant
A man from Stotfold is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after being found unconscious on a Baldock street during the early hours of yesterday morning.
Police were called to Whitehorse Street at about 1.35am yesterday following reports of a disturbance, and found a man at the scene unconscious after suffering head injuries.
Officers believe he had been involved in what they are describing as an ‘altercation’ with another man, who made off from the scene in an unknown direction.
The injured man, who is in his 30s and from Stotfold, is said to be in a serious but stable condition in hospital.
An area of Whitehorse Street was cordoned off following the incident and police say enquiries are on-going.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed what happened, or who has any information, is asked to contact the police via the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess