Still time to enter the Hertfordshire Business Awards 2014
- Credit: Archant
There is just one week to go until the deadline for the Hertfordshire Business Awards 2014 closes, and we are urging businesses across the county to help us shout about their success by putting your company forward.
Entering the awards is a fantastic way to broadcast your achievements over the last 12 months and create positive PR for your business.
Becoming a finalist provides your company with positive press coverage within the Comet, Welwyn Hatfield Times, Herts Advertiser and Royston Crow newspaper titles, as well as mentions on a dedicated awards website and through e-communications.
This year we have 16 categories up for grabs including HR Excellence Award, Large Business of the Year and the Best New Science and/or Technology Award.
Companies have until next Friday, October 3, to put themselves forward for up to three categories.
The glittering awards ceremony will take place on November 27 at Knebworth Barns, when more than 430 of the county’s business leaders will come together under one roof.
Visit www.hertsbusinessawards.co.uk to enter.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 6 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 7 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 10 Christmas markets return to Hitchin