Stevenage woman donates £200 to Lister CCU
- Credit: Archant
A woman has donated £200 to a Critical Care Unit that cared for her.
Tina Baser, 68, of Chertsey Rise in Stevenage, donated the money with twin sister Marion Boylan.
She was placed into an induced coma at Lister Hospital after suffering a collapsed lung in January.
Tina also received a tour of the CCU and had the chance to meet staff who cared for her.
She said: “It was wonderful to meet all these hardworking people - they really gave us the VIP treatment.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a really terrifying time because my sister and I are so close but luckily it all worked out okay.”
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 5 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village