Stevenage woman donates £200 to Lister CCU
- Credit: Archant
A woman has donated £200 to a Critical Care Unit that cared for her.
Tina Baser, 68, of Chertsey Rise in Stevenage, donated the money with twin sister Marion Boylan.
She was placed into an induced coma at Lister Hospital after suffering a collapsed lung in January.
Tina also received a tour of the CCU and had the chance to meet staff who cared for her.
She said: “It was wonderful to meet all these hardworking people - they really gave us the VIP treatment.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a really terrifying time because my sister and I are so close but luckily it all worked out okay.”
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 4 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 7 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Historic family jewellers scoops up industry awards
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony