Stevenage woman charged after hoax call
- Credit: Archant
A WOMAN has been charged with obstructing police following a hoax call.
Karena Nightingale, of Cholwell Road in Stevenage, has been charged after six emergency service vehicles were called to a property in the road at about 2.40am on Sunday, May 12.
Upon arrival at the scene, crews found no evidence of a fire which had been reported via a 999 call.
Nightingale, 39, will appear at Stevenage Magistrates’ Court on May 31.
Ryan Farrelly, 19, of Strathmore Road, Hitchin, was charged last week with a public nuisance offence in relation to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before Stevenage magistrates on May 29.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 10 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas