Stevenage woman charged after hoax call
- Credit: Archant
A WOMAN has been charged with obstructing police following a hoax call.
Karena Nightingale, of Cholwell Road in Stevenage, has been charged after six emergency service vehicles were called to a property in the road at about 2.40am on Sunday, May 12.
Upon arrival at the scene, crews found no evidence of a fire which had been reported via a 999 call.
Nightingale, 39, will appear at Stevenage Magistrates’ Court on May 31.
Ryan Farrelly, 19, of Strathmore Road, Hitchin, was charged last week with a public nuisance offence in relation to the incident.
He will appear before Stevenage magistrates on May 29.
- 1 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today
- 2 More than 80 vacancies up for grabs at Stevenage Airbus
- 3 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 4 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 5 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 6 Airbus: Stevenage's out of this world impact on space missions over seven decades
- 7 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 8 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 9 Latest on Stevenage Marks & Spencer store opening
- 10 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager