Stevenage transfer list three players
- Credit: Archant
Grant, Gray and Haber made available while four others will be released when their contracts run out
Stevenage have transfer listed three players and will release four more when their contracts expire.
Boro have made defender David Gray, midfielder Anthony Grant and Canadian striker Marcus Haber available for transfer.
All three were regular first team players last season, having been brought to the club by former manager Gary Smith last summer, with Gray having a particularly good season at right-back.
Striker Patrick Agyemang has already agreed to join relegated Portsmouth once his contract expires while Boro have also decided not to take up options on the contracts of three defenders: Andy Iro, Bondz N’Gala and Miguel Comminges.
You may also want to watch:
Boro say that have had some interest in players already, and that because their income was down 30 per cent last season this has had an impact on next season’s playing budget.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 6 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 7 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'