Stevenage to play Nottingham Forest, Millwall and a Spurs XI in pre-season friendlies
- Credit: Archant
Boro line up three of Teddy Sheringham’s former clubs
Stevenage will host Nottingham Forest, Millwall and a Spurs XI in pre-season friendlies at the Lamex this summer.
All three are former clubs of new Stevenage boss Teddy Sheringham.
Boro will host Championship side Forest on Friday, July 17 from 7.30pm before they host Millwall, Sheringham’s first club, on Saturday, July 25 at 3pm.
The two sides met last summer in a game that finished in a 2-2 draw.
You may also want to watch:
A Spurs XI will then come to Stevenage on Saturday, August 1 at 3pm.
The club will also face Wealdstone away on Saturday, July 11.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket