Stevenage to find out Capital One Cup fate
- Credit: Archant
Boro unseeded in draw for first round which takes place Tuesday morning
Stevenage will find out tomorrow (Tuesday) who they will play in the Capital One Cup first round.
Boro are unseeded in this season’s first-round draw, which takes place at 10am.
In the first round, the unseeded teams will be split into two regional groups, based on a north and south split, and they will be drawn against seeded teams.
In each of the past five seasons Stevenage have been drawn at home in the first round, including last season when they were knocked out by Watford.
You may also want to watch:
They have played seven Capital One Cup matches since they were promoted to the Football League in 2010, and have played six of those matches at home. The only away tie was a 2-1 defeat to Everton in 2013.
Seeded: Barnsley, Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Blackpool, Bolton Wanderers, Bradford City, Brentford, Brighton & Hove Albion, Bristol City, Burnley, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Chesterfield, Derby County, Fleetwood Town, Fulham, Gillingham, Huddersfield Town, Hull City, Ipswich Town, Leeds United, Middlesbrough, Millwall, MK DONS, Nottingham Forest, Peterborough United, Preston North End, Queens Park Rangers, Reading, Rochdale, Rotherham United, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Swindon Town, Wigan Athletic, Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 3 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 4 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 5 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 6 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 7 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
Unseeded: Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon, Barnet, Bristol Rovers, Burton Albion, Bury, Cambridge United, Carlisle United, Colchester United, Coventry City, Crawley Town, Crewe Alexandra, Dagenham & Redbridge, Doncaster Rovers, Exeter City, Hartlepool United, Leyton Orient, Luton Town, Mansfield Town, Morecambe, Newport County, Northampton Town, Notts County, Oldham Athletic, Oxford United, Plymouth Argyle, Port Vale, Portsmouth, Scunthorpe United, Shrewsbury Town, Southend United, Stevenage, Walsall, Wycombe Wanderers, Yeovil Town, York City.